Tuesday, October 13, 2009

1 Month Anniversary

Happy 1 month anniversary!!

Today is our 1 month. Couldnt really do much but we are going to celebrate it on friday kinda. I went to dennys in the morning with sophia and we got hot chocolate + cheese hashbrowns...her favorite. then i went to school and it was fuckinn hella raining and hella mawfuckin windy. My jeans were soaked all day, everytime i would go to my next class it would get wet again. I saw hella ppl in my classes wearing socks around, trying to dry their shoes. After school i met up with sophia justine and chris and they ate pho. Im pretty irritated right now...my parents are pissing me off. telling me to study tomorrow n shit, and that i got a test on thursday. i fucking know i have a test and i am going to study...i swear they treating me like im in jr high or some shit. thats pretty much the reason why i wanna move out. that plus i can smoke and do drugs whenever i want, whereever i want. anyway sophia just told me our second fish, elvis just died. sigh...i was kinda upset about the first one, not upset but kinda let down? not really its watever but ya...R.I.P Elvis. thats all my niggas.

No comments:

Post a Comment