Sunday, November 15, 2009

No TItle

Sup niggas this is my weekend
Friday was sophias&I 2nd month anniversary! I celebrated by getting crossfaded at my house with the D-man. It was pretty cool and we made hella food. Nothin too special happen on that day. We were supposed to go to BJ"s but we forgot. I think sophia wanted a bazooke or something. Oh well next time.

Saturday was pretty boring...me sophia and d-man kicked it at tap playing 13 from like 2-8:30pm? Too much...we aint got lives. After that i took sophia home and i went to go kick it with phong, calvin and brooke with the d-man. We burned at calvins and went to verde. We were all pretty high laughing at hella shit. Fucking d-man and calvin were running around laughing in the parking lot like fags...

Today was kinda chill. Went to sophias house in the morning and we went to tap. She watched some ID and i was doing some homework. Later on me and matt burned in one of those sheds they sell outside of lowes. It was pretty sickkk. Couldn't box it because the door didnt close completely but it worked. Hella high for days...ate the best tasting in&out i've had in a few weeks and some premier pizza. Now im home and i gotta do more homework. College is pretty gay..

Be safe my niggas..

No comments:

Post a Comment