Tuesday, November 17, 2009

For all my Knocks..

I aint really trippen when people think knocks are stupid or some shit like that because i know that they are being the stupid ones. Drugs dont make you stupid. You make yourself stupid. Apparently i got holes in my brains but....i still got into college. I used to burn alot everyday but still im at the same level as everyone else. This post is for all my Knocks. Stay Knockin it my niggas.

I went to talk to my english teacher today about my essay. I didnt know wat the fuck i was doing but i guess my knock brain still works. After we talked about it he said, your essay is good. Its actually one of the strongest essays in the class. I was helllla fuckin surprised. Dayum i felt pretty smart at that moment.

Its been almost a year since i started popping. My counts at 45 i think and i dont feel any different. I can still do everything the same. Everyones tolerance is different, but for all you stupid ass niggas who think drugs are bad...your wrong. I like the term "Drugs Motivate." that shits true though...

Started burning lightweight...its cool. Im not sure if ima get drug tested anytime soon but fuck it. I just wanna blow some trees atm. Hopefully ill burn soon.

This post was for all my Knocks out there. Stay up my niggas.

No comments:

Post a Comment